Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Piper comes to visit.

Saturday morning was spent picking up and putting away old toys and anything that was down low in the house. I heard them talking about my cousins, Emma, Molly and Piper. Emma was the first golden retriever at my human’s son-in-law and daughter’s house; she is a very nice laid back golden. Then they adopted Molly, a small light colored, curly coated golden, very busy and very smart. Next they added a foster rescue dog, Piper. Piper was called Pepsi when she arrived but they did not like Pepsi so she became Piper. Piper did not mind. Piper suffers from Addison’s disease and that makes her hyper and she eats anything she can.

Life was wonderful for a few months, Bella and I had sleep over’s and frequent play dates. Molly kept getting grumpy with Piper; Molly was biting Piper hard several times in one day. Piper is still young and quite hyper, she never sits still. She probably irritated Molly when Molly wanted to nap or just relax.
Piper came to stay for a while to see if Bella and I would be nice to the little girl. Bella (on the left)and I are each about 80 pounds and we play hard! Piper (at the rear) is only about 40 pounds but her energy level makes her fun to run with. So now we are three wild, ferocious golden retrievers. It has only been a few days and already we have learned to wrestle together and chase toys in the back yards. Piper is still a little hesitant to get in the middle when Bella and I start fighting hard, we knock chairs and tables over. Piper is slowly learning to join in but not when we get wild. I can't wait till I can show her the woods and the river.

More dogs, more fun.

Mogley G. Retriever

No comments:

Post a Comment